PROBLEM: Compliance fines and penalties
Cumbersome and outdated communication processes result in non-HIPAA compliant communication within a treatment facility.
A HIPAA violation can lead to fines up to $1.5 million, sanctions, and potentially loss of license.
SOLUTION: HipoCare Secure Communication Platform
- Secure and compliant communication via text messaging, video and advanced encrypted email transmissions.
- Greatly improves communication efficiencies between healthcare providers in rehabilitation chain of care and mitigates compliance risks and HIPPA violations and fines.
- Additional functionality includes sending insurance verification of benefits (VOB) request forms to patients along with surveys such as a PHQ-9.
PROBLEM: Delays & Denials of Lab Insurance Payments
Medicare’s national claims denial rates for laboratory tests can exceed 39%. Almost all direct costs associated with tests forfeited by the laboratory or responsible party. Many submissions do not satisfy medical necessity requirements or insufficiently documented as required by Medicare.
SOLUTION: HipoCare Tap & Drop
- Ensures that lab results opened and reviewed by primary care givers in a timely manner.
- Creates and attaches a certified, time-stamped record of the review activities.
- Results flow from laboratory portal to treatment facility’s EMR as required Evidence Based Care documentation needed for insurance claim reimbursement
- Patent pending.